Helloh people . Been busy . So just a short one yaww . So the CA1 has come and go . Results out . Impressive though . Huhu . So , I have got a BIG 'A' for my EL , Maths , SC , B. Melayu , HE/DnT . I slacked my GEOG . Its a BUDO B ! Urgh . But nvm . Im kinda still satisfied . And so is my dad ! Woohoo . Still got a lot to buck up . Gotta pull my socks . Like a pantyhose ! Then today my friend requested me to teach her Maths . So being 'noble' and 'baik' , I agreed . Met her at the library . Then half an hour go home . So tired . Then now doing research about CHOCOLATES . Its PUBLIC SPEAKING . I won't make a fool out of myself of cuhs . Its on the 10th March people . And somebody's sweet 15 is on that day too ! Huhu . Wahhh~ 15 years old already .. Can I see ur I/C ? Ouhhh . Hahah . ********************************* Lets side track . Huhu . Im always out of the point you know . See . Theres this guy . 17 years old . We started to know each other when he taught me how to throw discus . Cuhs he is one pro champion of throwing discus . Zone champion okayyy . So he taught me . And my friend . So for the Sports Event , we sit together larh cuhs we're in the same house . I mean , RED house . Then during the 3-days sports heat we agreed to treat KFC for whoever gets a medal . Doesnt matter its a GOLD , SILVER or BRONZE . So he got a GOLD for himself . And worst part ! My friend , me , both of us dint get any medal !! So he keeps asking and asking and asking for the treat ...
2:31 PM
Nuruul Hudaa
` Nurul Rasyidatul Huda Mohd Noor .
` She is called Nurul or Rasyidatul or Huda . =)
` One-year older on every 18 of July .
` She's like 155 cm tall ? What a shawty ! =DD
` Singapore - my homeland . Currently nesting in JB , Malaysia . =)