Saturday, December 20, 2008
WOAH ! Im tip top mother freaking TIRED . The whole day spent in Singapore really made my muscles unfunctionable for sometime.
Crack here. Crack there. Crack everywhere. (MY BONES cracking!)
Yep! So went in around 4am . Then went to aunty house in Eunos.
Laze around like shi* until 2pm. Cuhs my dad went to work and Ibu attended some meeting.
So I played PSP to make the clock go tick-tock faster ! Lol.
At 2 my dad fetched us and we zoomed away to CWP ?? wth . yeah .
Had BKing for like somewhat late-lunch-early-dinner. HAHA .
After that, we went to BodyShop and my dad bought me a shower gel ! Lol.
How sweet ! I lurve him !
The bangle . The shower gel . The woodoll from Affa .
Then went to look for back-to-school stuff ! Like bag .
I think I can confidently shout : IM READY FOR SCHOOL YAWW !
Okay that was lame. But yes. I am. Cuhs I got everything I need for school.
Bag , shoes , uniform (duhhh !) , pencilcase =) , notebook (a must-buy!) & whatsoever.
The bag . The pencilcase . The notebook .
See ? Im so eager to go to school ! Just like a primary 1 kid ! -.=
Yeah . So basically thats about it. =)
11:52 PM